quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

It's been too long...

Yes, it has. 

Everytime I think it's been 9 months since I last wrote here it makes me cringe. A baby could have been born (no, no baby was born, mine at least :) )  But creativity has been up, and I definitely have not been idle these months. And I have kept track of many of you through Google reader.

There have been many changes in my life. I daresay most have been good ones. But changes, anyway. 

So I'm back. With lots of things to tell you about, and pretty things to show you. Some that I made, some that I saw. It will take a little time...

And in the meantime, I'll leave you with something that I keep on my mind, at all times. 



It's good to be back. I've missed you.

7 comentários:

  1. Sooooo glad to see you! Can't wait to hear what's been happening!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good to see you back on the blog :-) I'm curious to read all the news.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am so glad you posted. I can't wait to hear what changes have occurred and what creative things you have done. How is your job going. It sounds like your health has been good (I think of you often). Please don't wait another 9 months to spill it all!!
    xx, Carol

    ResponderEliminar
  4. And I have missed you!!!!!! I am so glad you are back and I look forward to hearing all that you have been up to.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Welcome back in Bloggerland my dear friend....

    Love
    Marjo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Spill the beans! What have you been up to? You're teasing us, but it's lovely to have you back.

    Jo xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Yay!!! Teresa's back!!

    I have thought about you over the last nine months and hoped you were OK... looking forward to hearing and seeing what you have been up to x

    ResponderEliminar

It's always great to read your comments! :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It